Where have we been?!!?? We have been doing so much traveling in the last couple days! As soon as Charlotte got adjusted to being in New Hampshire, we took her to New York!
Friday night we had a get together with family friends in New Hampshire. For the life of me I could not get this picture to turn around, but its so cute! Charlotte loved Kathy!

She thought Corey's hair was crazy just like her Dad's!

She was so happy when Ellen held her!

Saturday morning we took off and stopped at Aunt Pam and Uncle Rick's for breakfast! Here is Charlotte with her Great Uncle Rick!

Our happy family... It turned into not so happy once we got in the car on our way to New York and the dog was going nuts and the baby was screaming... boy was that fun!

Cousin Julia!

Charlotte and Grammy Judith before we left. Poor Grammy was so sad she kept trying to sneak Charlotte away to take her back home with her!

We got to New York and Charlotte was stinky so we had to give her a bath! Mimi's shower is too powerful so we gave her a bath in the sink!

She wasn't too sure about it!

I think she just thought her Daddy's hair was out of control, just like Mommy thinks!

All snug and warm!

Charlotte got to meet her Great Grandparents! We surprised Great Grandma Connie and Great Grandpa Allen! They thought we wouldn't be arriving until Sunday but we showed up a day early and rang their doorbell! Grandma nearly had a heart attack!

Great Grandparents! Great Gram thinks she's REALLY great! She didn't put Charlotte down for hours!

She also got to meet Great Grandma Eda this afternoon! I wish I had my scanner here because I have a very similar picture of Grandma Eda feeing me a bottle when I was about the same age... and believe it or not, Charlotte and I look VERY similar! Charlotte loves her Great Grandparents and she wants them to know that her feet are NOT cold!!!!

Charlotte got to meet some of her Great Aunts and Great Uncles today! Here she is with Great Uncle Bill and Great Aunt Dee!

Great Aunt Karen was making Charlotte laugh! She kept trying to teach her to say "Karen is my favorite"... Charlotte didn't catch on!

Great Uncle Rodney! We tried to warn her about him....

Stay tuned for more pictures from New York!
You guys all look so cute together! Okay, hurry up and come home, I want to hang out with you guys too! Next time I'm coming with you!
ReplyDelete