Saturday, May 30, 2009

Hiking!

Yes... you read that right. We went for a little hike this morning. It wasn't too difficult, a level 3 moderate trail. There were some rocks that I thought I might hurt myself severely on, but we made it out with no injuries! We did have to take some precautions however due to the apparently dangerous area we were hiking! First there was the Mountain Lion sign...
Then came the Rattlesnake warning...
And finally, if you happen to stumble across any missiles, DONT PICK THEM UP!
Chris was sure that the stroller would work on the trail. I told him he was out of his mind, so he used the Ergo to wear Charlotte.
She loved being outside and looking around at all the new sights!
Under a cool big tree!
All that activity sure makes you tired! She made it about 20 minutes before passing out!

2 comments:

  1. That looks like it was fun! We stayed home and I worked on Charlotte's quilt all day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know that! I thought you were going to the bbq- we were going to see if you wanted to come with us! We should go next weekend! It was lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete