Tonight we went to our friends for their annual Cider Party. Ever since I met Chris I have heard all about the Cider Party, but never got the chance to attend. This year not only were we able to come home for the fair, but the Cider Party was
conveniently on the same weekend! I didn't take as many pictures as I wanted, but Charlotte was tired and it was rainy. We had fun anyway and got to see lots of friends!

This afternoon Fred and Chris went outside to their apple trees and picked all the apples to bring to make cider!

Chris used his muscles to press the apples to make cider! This followed by cider races to see who could press the fastest...

In addition to our apples, there was an enormous trailer filled with apples to use for cider!

We brought home 5 gallons of cider! Yum!
At first I couldn't figure out who the hairy face with the wool hat belonged to...( Just the part from the nose up showed....That CHarlotte is just the cutest baby....
ReplyDeleteOkay so you're bringing home cider right? and I want a hat! They're so cool!!
ReplyDelete