This morning we went back to Lauren and Pete's for some more apple fun. It was still wet from yesterday but not raining, so we took lots of pictures and explored the gardens and animals!

Charlotte was in the best mood and happily posed for pictures, as long as eating flowers or berries was involved.

Lauren has a beautiful yard and lots of places for pictures!

Chris happily posed too... although he wasn't so thrilled with the idea of being rewarded with flowers and berries!

Charlotte absolutely loves squash and zucchini. Apparently, she doesn't mind if it isn't cooked!

She really just thinks we're all funny to look at!

She was fascinated by the cider press and checked it out with Daddy.

I had the great idea of getting into the truck with all the apples... It didn't come out as I had in mind, but still cute.

Papa (the name "
Grampy" got bagged in favor of Papa) took Charlotte to see the Chickens. She didn't want to give her apple to them!

Then we went to see the piggies!

Papa made a new friend!

Charlotte was
intrigued by the
scarecrow.

There was a little mishap when a pig squealed. Grammy got scared and screamed (she thought the scarecrow was coming to life) and Charlotte got very upset. I thought it was quite funny!

Charlotte and Papa picked raspberries.

And had a ride on Papa's shoulders!

Then Chris tried to beat his record of 1:14 seconds of pressing a thing of apples, but couldn't do it!

We went for another walk in the road and Charlotte went on Papa's shoulders again. She really likes it because she can pull and eat his hair!

What a great morning!!!

So pretty! I want to be there! Every thing is so beautiful!! I miss fall! It's cooler now (65), but not nearly as pretty! Next time put Charlotte in the apples and take pictures of just her and the apples trying not to capture anything else.
ReplyDeleteYeah... we put her in a bucket in the apples, but it looked kinda funny. All the apples were wet from the rain the night before so we didn't want to make her all icky... but that was totally what I was going for!
ReplyDelete