Tonight Willie, Lynsie, Heather (Lynsie's sister) and Josh came over for dinner! The best part was the boys MADE dinner!!! We had steak, salad and butternut squash! It was delicious! I was very impressed with their ability to cook... I think Chris needs some lessons!!! Charlotte was very excited to have some new playmates!

Her new favorite game is to play ball. She loves to roll it to you and have you roll it back!

She somehow suckered in both Lynsie and Heather to play with her!

Charlotte loved Josh and snuggled with him after dinner!

She loves Willie too and did her best to climb all over him!

She was very mobile tonight and even crawled over Josh's legs to get her ball, then crawled back over his legs... what a silly girl!
OMG! I SO WANT SOME STEAK!!! And a baked potato with butter, sour cream and chives. Oooohh and some carrots. Oh yeah and a good salad! Well crap, now I'm hungry. LOL! Very cute pics!
ReplyDeleteWhat fun! The guys cook dinner! Too bad Charlotte is so shy..NOT! Chris was like that when he was little-went up to everyone with a big smile and got huge smiles back. xo JGrammy
ReplyDeleteKacey you are soooo clever. How much pleasure you send around the world is enormous for us right coasters!
ReplyDeleteThanks
Sarah