Sunday, January 10, 2010

Picasso

Yesterday we spent most of the day out of the house. I was on the hunt for a new rug for our living room, one that was a little larger that would give Charlotte a little more room to move around on. We looked all morning, took a break to having lunch with Robyn, then looked some more until we finally found one at World Market, our last stop before making it home. I felt kinda bad that poor Charlotte was carted around all day yesterday, so today I decided we would play at home. We made a quick trip to Target to get some supplies, and then while Charlotte took her nap I whipped up a batch of finger paint and waited for her to wake up. I think I was more excited than she was, but she enjoyed eating the paint. Luckily it was just cornstarch, water and food coloring! I think that it was her biggest meal of the day! The great part was that when she was finished she crawled right over to me... and covered me in her paint too!










2 comments:

  1. AWE!! Some of my favorite pictures of Joli are of her first painting experience!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, its so nice you can take all her clothes off and go outside to do this!!!!!!
    YOu do know how lucky you are.....
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete