Baylie spent last week at Doggie Boot Camp. We had talked a lot about getting Baylie trained, even though she is 9 years old! When we were living in North Carolina we had a trainer and she told us that Baylie would never like other dogs, so we figured she knew what she was talking about and gave up. Baylie has been all over the country. She flies home with us at Christmas time, and on vacations. We have to sedate her for the plane ride because she wont go into the carrier, and she would scratch, wine and bark the whole time. Not to mention that she would eat another dog if they came too close to her! Well, that is all in the past. Our wonderful trainer Cate turned Miss. Baylie into a wonderfully behaved dog in one week!

Charlotte missed having Baylie around and was so excited to see her and love on her. Baylie wasn't as excited! She now will go into her bag and sit, or lay down!

Charlotte thought it was really funny and kept putting toys into the bag!

Part of our continued training is to make sure Baylie gets enough exercise! So we played ball in the backyard this afternoon. Charlotte thinks she can control Baylie too.


When I went to pick up Baylie today, she was tied to the line, sitting on a doggie bed with another dog! They were best friends! I couldn't believe what I was seeing!
We went for a walk tonight and we passed another dog. Baylie lunged at it a few times, but once I told her no, she decided she would eat the grass instead, while I talked to the other dog's owners! It was incredible! She is a totally different dog!

Of course I had to take some pictures of Charlotte too. I can just hear Grandma Great saying "I don't care about seeing pictures of that dumb dog, I just want to see my baby!"


Incredible.....and of course you have grandma pegged...Missing you both....Love, Mom
ReplyDeleteOkay, so when is she going to meet Brody again? They need to be the best of friends :)
ReplyDelete