Thursday, March 4, 2010

Thursday!

Mimi joined us for music class today. Charlotte was every excited and was showing off all her skills!I know you can't see her face in this picture, but she was waving! She is so stubborn. She won't wave when you ask her to, and although she started waving a while ago, she hasn't done it in a couple weeks. Today she did it nice and clear and I happened to get a picture!
She was a bit snotty in class today. Her friend Miles kept sharing the bells with her, but she didn't want to share them back, or have him get too close to her! She had a good stash of bells in front of her!
Ms. Dayna let the kids play a song on the guitar. She asked what Charlotte's favorite song was and I couldn't tell her either Taylor Swift or Lady GaGa! So Charlotte played "Row Row Row Your Boat" instead!
I don't think they like Ms. Dayna too much!!!
After music we decided to go to Balboa Park since Mom has never been! We had lunch on Grandma and Grandpa at the Prado restaurant. It was lovely. The wonderful Waiter didn't settle for my request for water and brought me a Margarita! He must have known I needed it! Not only was it a margarita, but the shaker was left on the table to refill throughout the meal! Needless to say, Mom drove us home! We did our best to entertain a tired little baby, and in turn she entertained us!





Charlotte refused to take an afternoon nap once we got home. Of course, the one day that I wanted to lay down (had nothing to do with the effects of the Margarita's) all I heard in the baby monitor for about an hour was "aaa na na na.... mamama ah na na na". I finally got up and we went over to Abby's for dinner! The kids are usually crazy, whiny, loud and crying, but whenever someone else is around (Dad's, Grandparent's) they make us out to be liars! They all played nice and quiet... and even together! What the heck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment