Sunday, March 21, 2010

Riding In Cars With Paint!

Charlotte finally gets the hang of finger painting!
Only a minimal amount made it into her mouth this time!
For Chris' birthday last week, Charlotte painted a picture frame to give him! He loved it! While she enjoyed painting on the paper, she wasn't thrilled with the idea of painting a frame, so I kept handing it to her little messy hands, and she would throw it behind her. This continued for about five minutes until the frame was pretty well covered with paint!
It was more exciting to take the paint canisters and put them in and take them out of the box!
Charlotte decided to move on from the paint and went over to her car to play.
She was still covered in paint!




Finally we were done and my little paintball mess and I went to have dinner and then Charlotte had a bath to scrub off all the paint. Note to self: Don't let paint sit on baby's skin for extended periods of time!

3 comments:

  1. What a good Mom to let her loose in the fingerpaints! Love the face close-ups! xo JGrammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know that you left it on her skin! No wonder she got a rash! Very cute though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the paintings!!!! Hanging on the line, and Baylie and the car car...so awesome!!!!

    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete