We have been trying to keep ourselves busy! Charlotte has been waking up around 8-8:30 so I have been trying to only give her one nap a day, which means she needs to stay busy in the mornings so she doesn't melt! Today I was trying to clean the kitchen and make lunch so I brought the rice box inside for Charlotte to play with. I sort of negated my cleaning because we ended up with rice everywhere, but it was easy enough to sweep up!

She has gotten really good at pouring!

We got new toddler crayons and Charlotte colored a picture when she got bored with the rice!

After that she loaded the dishwasher!

She was very proud of herself!

What a great job!

Lisa, Joli and Markus came over for lunch after Joli's swimming lessons. It was the first time Markus was at our house! Baylie met him for the first time... she immediately went into Mommy mode when he started to cry!

Charlotte was happy to see everyone!


She stood watch over Markus while we had lunch, but was quickly redirected when she tried to tip the seat over. Guess she isn't quite ready for her own brother or sister!

ahhh so nice to start the day with a Charlotte/Kacie update!!!! Good thinking to get her started with chores now!!!! Guess thats where I goofed, just let you make a big mess....no cleanup! Thanks for the nice new blog KC!! Love, Mom
ReplyDelete