My eye surgery went very well. I am slowly getting my vision back. It was 20/40 on Monday and I think it has gotten better since then. It was a painful weekend. I am also a big wimp so it made it even worse! Chris got home late Thursday night and greeted Charlotte when she woke up in the morning!

He took care of both of us all weekend!

The surgery itself was painless, it was what followed that wasn't so fun. I hardly remember Friday night through Sunday morning. Even though I was on Vicodin with Charlotte and it didn't make me sick... it made me sick this time. Except if I didn't take it, I was miserable, so I chose to take it, and not move out of bed so I wouldn't throw up! We went to the doctor just to get checked Saturday morning and when we got home I walked in and threw up three times all over the floor. (Sorry TMI) Poor Chris was left with the baby outside the baby gate and cleaning up the floor (and walls, oops!). For sicker or poorer right?!?! Charlotte entertained herself nicely.



I don't know what it is about Chris being home, but Charlotte decides that she enjoys sleeping and sleeps AT LEAST 13 hours without making one whine or whimper. I'm lucky if I get 12 hours and that includes whines and whimpers! This morning she woke up at 9:30!!! Chris was home with us for 4 days, but had to leave for work this morning. He was getting ready to go and asked if I could get Charlotte up. I was drying my hair and told him I would as soon as I was finished. I went to go get her up and found them on the couch snuggling. He couldn't resist!

Charlotte and I headed off the the airport to pick up Grandpa! Charlotte was wearing her new backpack. Except, I think I packed to much in it, and it was making her wobbly! Oops!

Everyone needs a good yawn to start the morning!

Off we go!
Hey, nice outfits everyone is (or is not!) wearing, ha ha ha. Charlotte's bikini top fits perfectly!
ReplyDeleteShe looks ready for school with her backpack.
Glad you're doing better Kacie.
xo JGrammy
Lol. Chris never wears a shirt. The first picture i swear he is wearing pants! He just has a long torso!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm sort of concerned that the ONLY clothes Chris seems to wear are ones that are clearly in vogue with the transvestite crowd. Ha.
ReplyDelete