Poor Charlotte. She finally is getting her molars! She woke up this morning just before 8:30. I had to leave for my photo class so Lynsie came over to stay with her. She went back down for a nap around 9:45 and slept for 3 hours. She then took another 2 hour nap around 3:30. The poor thing was exhausted and miserable. After she woke up this evening she was a acting more normal. It cooled off outside so we went out to play. She dropped her binky in the sand and put it back in her mouth even though I told her not to. She wasn't too thrilled with the results.

Mama didn't feel like going for a bike ride in the heat so Charlotte pushed her bike around the yard instead! She was just as happy!

We played with Baylie too. Yesterday I threw the ball for her at 9pm because it was just too hot for her before that! We are not used to this weather out here!

Charlotte put Baylie's ball into her mesh bag and she thought it was hilarious. Baylie was not so thrilled and kept trying to get it out!




After about a minute Charlotte was over laughing and was mad because Baylie took the ball from her and the bag too!

I was hysterically laughing. It was so funny!

I distracted Charlotte with chalk and gave poor Baylie her ball back!

Syrus left some cars at our house from the other day and Charlotte just loves them!


I know Grandma doesn't like the crying pictures, but this just sums up Charlotte today!

And this picture is just to show that the scratches on Charlotte's neck are indeed self induced. When she gets cranky she scratches the back of her neck! I really have to keep her nails trimmed because she really leaves marks!

We had some dinner outside and Charlotte then watered the flowers.


Even with her two naps she still went to bed at her normal time. She was pretty good tonight. It still amazes me how much she can understand even though she isn't really talking yet. Tonight we were playing in the office and I told her that her granola bar wrapper was garbage and so she proceeded to go into the kitchen and throw it away! She then went into the bathroom when I asked her if she wanted to take a bath, and she even throws her clothes in the hamper when we take them off! Next goal is to teach her how to do her laundry!!!
I love the one of her bending down to kiss Baylie!!! She has that look, een thru the binky of "I'm a terror!!!!" Poor Baylie!
ReplyDeleteLove, Mom