I ran out yesterday afternoon to run a few errands and Charlotte stayed at Grandma and Grandpas and when I returned I found her happily sitting on the counter, with seven of Grandma's Portmeirion/Villeory and Boch mugs, scooping the coffee from the canister into the cups.

Grandma said she stood on the counter and got all the mugs out of the cabinet and then had been filling them with the coffee for about 45 minutes.

I have to say, she did a very good job and was very careful with her scooping and pouring. She did a very good job!


Grandma and I tried to pour some of the coffee back into the canister, and she got very mad at us. Same went for trying to remove mugs.

She accidently got some on her leg and then it ended up on her hand, and Charlotte doesn't like for her hands to be dirty!

Once we washed her hands off in the sink because a washcloth just wasn't doing it for her... she started scooping and pouring with a mug this time.

I eventually took away the mugs, one by one when she wasn't looking, then she started scooping up the coffee that she had spilt on the counter!

She had a moment of "what is this substance I have been playing with for 45 minutes, I better taste it"...

And she soon found out that coffee grinds are not very good!


Yuck!

Finally after having a drink of water to wash it down, we went to sit down for dinner and Grandma and Grandpa reported that their (brewed) coffee with dessert tasted just fine!!
Now we know what to get Charlotte for her birthday. Mugs and coffee grounds!! A very funny series! xo JGrammy
ReplyDelete