Saturday, January 8, 2011

Playing in the snow!

Last night we got about 7 inches of snow and we went out to play in it this morning. Well, I went out to play, Charlotte wasn't too thrilled. She was very excited when she woke up and we looked out her window and saw the pretty snow, and she told me several times she wanted to go play outside, but once we got out there it took some talking into to get her interested, and even then it didn't really work!Mimi came out with us to take some pictures of us playing, but it really consisted of me dancing with Charlotte singing "Barney" to get her to smile. Ugh.


I tried to get her to make snow angels with me, but she just layed on me and whined while I made one.

Then we headed back towards the house. She wasn't too thrilled with sitting down again.
And then I sat her down by herself in the snow and she was not happy.

We finally made out way back inside and she walked back in with Mimi. I think we have had enough of the snow and are ready to get back to California!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, big shock, Charlotte doesn't like something, LOL!! So funny!

    ReplyDelete