On Saturday we went to our neighbors birthday party. I actually just met them that morning, but the dad works where Chris works and they live on the street behind us. He invited us to his daughters first birthday party and we had no plans so we figured we might as well go and meet the neighbors! Charlotte was ready to party for our ride over and she was thrilled that there was a water table and cake! What fun!
OMG!!!, I absolutley love the pics in her grey shirt !!!! SO great to see her real smile!!! There's one with her holding her hands, horizontal that is just incredible!!!
Look at all those beautiful smiles!!
ReplyDeleteSomebody is sure amusing her! xo JGrammy
ReplyDeleteOMG!!!, I absolutley love the pics in her grey shirt !!!! SO great to see her real smile!!!
ReplyDeleteThere's one with her holding her hands, horizontal that is just incredible!!!
Love, Mom