Monday, April 4, 2011

Pool Party!

Ok well it was really just Charlotte and Baylie that attended the pool party... but Charlotte was thrilled! As soon as I put her bathing suit on she pointed at it and happily exclaimed "A CIRCLE!".
What would a blog post be without a famous fake Charlotte smile?
Last week after we went to the beach and came back home for a nap, it was still super warm out so I filled up Charlotte's pool for the first time since last year and she had a blast! She was much more daring this year! She stood in it all alone!
She had lots of fun splashing and playing with her toys!

She insisted on splashing herself and she thought it was just hilarious! I made sure to stand back far enough so my camera remained water free!


Then along came Baylie and her ball. Charlotte loves playing ball with Baylie but lately she has been doing more hogging the ball than playing!
She had to make sure it was clean before Baylie could have it. Baylie wasn't so thrilled with waiting so she jumped into the pool to get it!

Then Baylie got a bath too!
Charlotte thought the sponge was great to clean off everything, including her face!
She decided she was done and pushed her wheelbarrow around the backyard. She was having trouble lifting up the handles so I told her to lift up. She then just picked the whole thing up and carried it around the yard! Oh well I tried!

2 comments:

  1. Quite the bathing beauty in her polka dot suit!
    xo JGrammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious that she loves the pool, but hates the bath!

    ReplyDelete