This morning Charlotte woke up bright and early once again... I'm not sure I like this whole 6:30am routine! It was a beautiful morning so we headed to the ocean! Charlotte was very excited to go to the beach!

Chris made sandcastles and Charlotte had a blast knocking them down!

She eventually helped make some sort of castle/tunnel thing!

Whenever Chris would make something great, Charlotte would jump on it, or kick it, anything to smash it! She thought it was the funniest thing ever!

Of course she didn't really participate in the sandcastle building... she let Chris do all the work!

She enjoyed lounging in his creation!

As much as she likes playing in the sand now, she won't go near the ocean!

Chris would go down near the water and fill her bucket up for her... then she would run back up the beach!

She liked to pretend she was sleeping in the sand... she is one strange child!

She loved wearing her "silly hat" again today!

She wanted a refill on her water, but she wasn't quite strong enough to lift it up with the mud that was in the bottom! She tried her best though!

So Daddy did it for her. She started to follow after him then she abruptly stopped when she realized he was going to the water!

She has quite the personality!


She is definitely glad to have her Daddy home, and so am I. I think the only time I enjoy the beach is when Chris is there and I don't have to get sandy!

After the beach we went and got a bite to eat then headed home for a nap for one tired little girl!!!
What a beauty in her hat and glasses! Hope she starts sleeping later than 6:30 again! xo JGrammy
ReplyDelete