Yesterday afternoon I took some Christmas photos of Ryan for Nikki. Charlotte was very excited to see Baby Ryan, but even more excited to pose for the camera... interesting how that works...

She waited somewhat patiently while we took some photos, constantly exclaiming "you like me chair?".


Ryan loved Charlotte too.

It wasn't too long before Charlotte had enough of the baby and moved her chair away!

She is getting to be such a big girl. I asked her to go inside and get a baby wipe out of her bathroom because her face was messy, and sure enough she did, and brought it back out. I later found the baby wipes container in the trash, but that isn't the point! I brought out her chair from her room and told her Ryan was going to sit in it. So she quickly sat down.

She has been driving me absoutley crazy lately with her new habit of shutting all the doors in the house. I really think she got some of Chris' OCD. She insists that it is so Baylie doesn't get in the various rooms, but it is really annoying when she is right under your feet closing the door before you can even get through. Or when you are putting laundry away and going between rooms and constantly have to be opening doors!! It's a good thing she is cute.

We went inside briefly and Charlotte was very concerned that Ryan was messing with the Christmas tree. She told her that she wasn't allowed to touch the ornaments. I hope her baby brother/sister listens to her or we are going to be in for it!

We went back outside for a few more shots and Charlotte entertained herself.

She got REALLY mad at Baylie though for not fetching the ball. Who could blame Baylie, there was spilled food on the ground!

Oh and she got her boots on by herself, wrong feet and unzipped. A for Effort.
Fun photos..she looks so big next to Ryan...xo JGrammy
ReplyDeleteBossy, very bossy; wonder where on earth she ever got that trait???!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the black and whites of your new poser...
Love, Mimi