Saturday, April 7, 2012

At home with the girls!

Yesterday morning the girls and I were on our own. Chris went back to work this week so we had Wednesday morning by ourselves and yesterday. (Charlotte was in school Thursday and Chris got home at lunchtime so that doesn't really count!). I decided that since Charlotte didn't have dance we were just going to take it easy at home. Caroline slept until 9, and then we decided to get dressed. Charlotte wanted to wear their matching shirts so I decided to try and take some photos at the same time!


The girls were actually very cooperative!

I may or may not have bribed Charlotte with jellybeans...



Then we came inside and made some homemade Banana Bread! Charlotte actually made it *almost* all by herself! I had measured everything out ahead of time for her and she mashed the bananas and poured all the ingredients in and stirred! She did a great job and boy was it yummy!!!



Both girls even napped at about the same times! I would call it a successful day with the girls!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment