This morning we went to pick up Aunt Pam from her layover in San Diego! (She is a flight attendant and rarely gets San Diego layovers, so it was a real treat!) Caroline even wore a bow in her little bit of hair!

We went to lunch at the Corvette Diner. Charlotte loved it. She had been once when she was a newborn, and again as a baby, so this was really the first time she enjoyed it! Chris even won her not one but two Pez packages from the grabby vending machine thing. (have no idea what they are actually called!)

Her favorite part was her purple balloon!

We went back to our house and hung out for a while. Aunt Pam loved holding Caroline since she was asleep the whole time at lunch!

Caroline loved blowing spit bubbles.

Aunt Pam loved the roses, so we took a picture in front of them. She was trying to get Caroline down to see the flowers!


Then Caroline had a poop explosion and needed to be changed. I luckily had another outfit that coordinated with the bow. Sometimes I am just so proud of myself!!!

Aunt Pam so kindly took the first picture of us as a family of four, and Baylie. I can't believe it's been 7 weeks and we didn't have a family picture!

Daddy even took the camera and got one of me! What a surprise!

We had such a nice afternoon (which was a lovely change from the gigantic temper tantrum Charlotte threw at dance class this morning!). It was so nice to see Aunt Pam!
Pam was so excited she got to come out...love the family of four photo, and Mom with Caroline! xo JGrammy
ReplyDeleteNice family picture, why didnt we do that when I was visiting???? Hmm, maybe cause Charlotte wanted no part of it, so kudos to Aunt Pam!!! Great shot of mommy with Caroline...nice switch!!!
ReplyDeleteLove, Mimi
Seriously, I can't believe you don't have any others of the four of you!! I can meet you guys anytime you want some!!
ReplyDeleteLove the picture of you and Baby Caroline!
ReplyDeleteLove, Mimi