I never know in baby terms how to determine exactly how old a baby is. Caroline was 8 weeks old yesterday, but technically she doesn't turn 2 months old until the 27th. So we took 2 month pictures anyway. It is around the right time! Caroline changes every day. She started off looking so much like Charlotte as a newborn but is starting to keep a little of the resemblance but is changing into her own little person! She has entered the smiling phase and is so cute with her little toothless grin! She will only sleep in her swing, in the Ergo or in her car seat in the car. She has to be moving. She has a doctor appointment Monday so we will see how much she has grown! She really is a sweet sweet baby. 












Can't wait to meet this little sweet child! xo JGrammy
ReplyDeleteThese are awesome photos, and I love looking at them, could look at them over and over and over again....(As I have been doing) But "The Early Morning Gma Fan Club" could use a new blog.... not to mention the great gma who, I think, gets up in the middle of the nite just to check to see if there's a new blog!!
ReplyDelete