Friday, January 2, 2015

New Toys

Stop the presses: I actually took my camera out today! It was a typical day, kids were in their Jammie's until noon, they destroyed the place faster than I could put it back together, and no laundry got done. Needless to say, it's 7:00 and they are all sound asleep. We finally unloaded the rest of the Christmas presents from Chris' trunk and the spent a while this morning playing with Killian's car garage and work bench. Killian liked using them to sit or climb on instead.



I can not have any beverage on the table next to the couch or Killian will do anything in his power to get it 
This time it was just ice but he is determined!


The little ones napped and while they slept Charlotte had her friend Olivia over to play. They had a great time and Caroline was happy she got to see Olivia too! It's been two weeks since they last saw each other so they were very pleased to get to play!
I am just grateful it is the weekend!!

1 comment: