He loves the kids chairs. I moved his to his bedroom because he wasn't really sitting in it and we were getting short on room, but I may need to bring it back down. He gets in Charlotte and Caroline's any chance he gets and lounges. I told him to sit back down in Charlotte'swhixh he of course thought was so funny to stand up and try and jump instead of sit...
He also loves the iPad or my phone. We try to only use the iPads in the car but I brought it in from the cold and to charge. He loves playing the music apps and then likes to try to throw it. I guess it's time for the case!
Caroline started ballet up again today. Last session she was in a group of only three little girls who were all under 3. This session she got to move up with the 3-5 year olds. She was super excited. While I finished getting dressed, she and Killian played in the mudroom. They thought it would be fun to put shoes on their hands. Killian had Charlotte's rain boots on his and wouldn't take them off!
Caroline was very excited to see all her friends!
The best part of class is dressing up in the fancy costumes and getting eye "farkles" (sparkles) on at the end of class!
Once we picked Charlotte up from school we headed to the Library to play. Killian only napped from 10:15-11:30 today (not long enough!!) and was wild and crazy. He has one thing he always goes for at the library, the light switch! It's on a touch screen and he can stand on the bench and reach it. It is exhausting keeping him from it!
Louise and Olivia joined us and Louise so graciously helped wrangle all the kids! Killian also loves the big buckets of crayons, that he grabs by the handful and throws.
Caroline and Charlotte usually do their own thing. At least 2/3 children are happily occluded. Killian walked around with a block/spatula/lego in his mouth most of the afternoon and I am not sure he stopped moving the whole time!! I can say with certainty that I was so pleased when bedtime arrived!
The best part of class is dressing up in the fancy costumes and getting eye "farkles" (sparkles) on at the end of class!
Once we picked Charlotte up from school we headed to the Library to play. Killian only napped from 10:15-11:30 today (not long enough!!) and was wild and crazy. He has one thing he always goes for at the library, the light switch! It's on a touch screen and he can stand on the bench and reach it. It is exhausting keeping him from it!
Louise and Olivia joined us and Louise so graciously helped wrangle all the kids! Killian also loves the big buckets of crayons, that he grabs by the handful and throws.
Caroline and Charlotte usually do their own thing. At least 2/3 children are happily occluded. Killian walked around with a block/spatula/lego in his mouth most of the afternoon and I am not sure he stopped moving the whole time!! I can say with certainty that I was so pleased when bedtime arrived!











Now Killian makes Caroline look tame, especially when she's dressed up for ballet. And isn't he having a grand time!! xo, JGrammy
ReplyDelete