This morning Charlotte slept in until 9! I couldn't even sleep that late and got up around 8:30. We had the house all cleaned and Chris decided to watch a little T.V., which we rarely do anymore! Charlotte woke up from her nap and decided to join him. They are too much!

This afternoon we went to Lisa's to hang out outside since it was such a nice day. Lisa bought Joli a little kiddie pool and we all sat around. Charlotte entertained me while I took pictures of her! She is very into her fingers!





Grandma got Charlotte a "Sophie the Giraffe" teether and she loves it, but has trouble holding it herself. I helped her and she was sooo happy!

Joli had her watering can and whenever Brody needed to be cooled off she gave him a shower!

Lisa made us a yummy dinner and we came home and Charlotte is sound asleep! Yay! I did have to yell her name quite a few times in the car to keep her awake until we got home! Poor baby...
No comments:
Post a Comment