This morning started off just wonderfully. I got a phone call from solicitors at 7:45, waking me up. (I know that is pretty late, but Charlotte was asleep still so why not!) Then after I took a shower I heard the garbage men outside... I forgot to put the garbage out. While blowdrying my hair I realized all my hair was starting to fall out. I love hormones! The day got better pretty quick though! Lisa, Joli, Brianna, Abby, Syrus, Lilly, Charlotte and I went to Escondido to
Queen Califia's Magical Circle Garden . Here are Charlotte and I by the entrance.

The garden is made up of sculptures made out of mosaic tiles. It was so pretty and the kids loved it! Lisa held Charlotte while I took pictures. She doesn't really like snakes... and I don't blame her!

She just loves to laugh at Lisa... I think she is pretty funny too!

Love the bubble..

I hope you enjoy these photos because they cost me $30. When I got home and went to upload them, they somehow were gone from my memory card... Ugh... I spent two hours trying to get them back and finally ended up paying for a program to do it!


After we were done looking around, we walked to the playground to have a picnic. Charlotte was awfully fussy and just wanted to lay on her back on her blanket. She had her arms stretched out and stayed like that for about 20 minutes. Lilly was not so boring and wanted to play!

We drove home and Charlotte stayed awake until the last 5 minutes. We forced her to stay awake so she would nap when we got home, something she has been refusing to do lately. She has been sleeping for just over two hours! It would be really awesome if I had been doing something better with my time than trying to recover photos!
No comments:
Post a Comment