Sorry... I've been horrible about updating the blog this week. Chris has been working long hours and by the time he gets home its time to put Charlotte to bed, eat dinner, and go to bed ourselves! Charlotte developed a case of thrush in the begining of the week, but it started on her lips, which is pretty abnormal, so we didn't know what it was until it spread to her tounge on Wednesday. We saw the pediatrician on Thursday morning, (Charlotte weighs almost 13lbs by the way...) and she prescribed her Diflucan, which is a pretty strong treatment. I've got it too from feeding her, so we both have to be treated! Trying to give a baby medicine is fun... she spit most of it out yesterday, but today I got it all down! Good news, as of this afternoon, it has disappeared from her lips and is just on her tongue a little bit!
Here she is with Lisa in the beginning of the week. She looks so sad!

We went to Lisa's for a play date yesterday and Charlotte was content to just sleep. She is so anti-social!

As I type, Charlotte is on the floor staring at the television... I swear I didn't do it on purpose, she just has all of a sudden taken an interest to it!

She looks just like her daddy!

No comments:
Post a Comment