We had swimming lessons again today. Charlotte took an awesome nap this morning (I was holding her... but I was desperate!) and was in a pretty good mood during swimming lessons!

Lisa's sister Brianna came to watch and took pictures. Here is a great one she captured of Charlotte puking all over me right before we got in the pool!

Charlotte is still not ready to go underwater yet, but we put her on her side so her cheek will touch to make her familiar with the cues.

Charlotte spends most of class looking at Lisa or Joli. She loves them!

We're trouble... chatting away...

Charlotte lasted the WHOLE class today! Wahoo!!! She even was quiet while we showered and got changed! She fell asleep in the car is is passed out! Hopefully it will last for a while!

The other night Charlotte was still in a good mood when she got out of the tub so we grabbed the camera!

Chubby little baby!

I love it when she is not screaming after a bath!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment