Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Brrr!

This morning when we woke up it was in the high 50's out. Chris thought that Charlotte needed to be bundled up, because he was cold. Here she is waiting to eat her breakfast with slippers and a hat on!
Chris used the excuse "I never got to when I was little" to sit on the counter and eat his breakfast. Charlotte joined him when she was done!
Since it was finally chilly, I put Charlotte in her fleece pumpkin outfit!
This is her evil Halloween face!
Little Pumpkin!
After her morning nap, we went to listen to Hullabaloo play another concert! Charlotte had so much fun! She was jumping up and down and squealing!!! She also enjoyed watching all the other kids sing and dance!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my poor deprived child-I made him eat his meals at the table instead of having the family all sit on the counter, lol!
    Charlotte looks pretty cute in her pumpkin outfit-esp. like the evil Halloween face! xo Grammy Judith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loooks like fun! Wish I would have got my butt out of bed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ....are you a plate or a pot??????
    Hmmmmmm .....she is soooooo cute. And to think you think its soooo cold at 50. Funny. To think you all were actually born and raised in "the cold"......but don't you think footed jammies are just the best?????
    Not to mention how very cool it is to be able to "sit" on the counter...my favorite spot.!!! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. uh oh...no new pics, so I just had to look at the "old" ones, again. Yet again.....she is just so....want to grab her a give her a big hug, lots of kisses too....love, mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, tso, I really like the first picture on Charlotte sitting all bundled up, on the counter, pulling on her slipper!!!!!

    But was really really looking forward to the new blog you promised for this am!!!!!!
    HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    P

    ReplyDelete