Yesterday Lisa went to get her hair cut so I watched Joli for her. The other day (after Chris babysat Charlotte and Joli) I found all these blankets unfolded in Charlotte's bedroom. I asked Chris what they were, and why he let Joli do that. He said he didn't and she must have done it after we got back. I was very confused and swore that they used them to make a fort. He continually denied it. While I was telling Lisa this story, we went into Charlotte's room to find Joli unfolding all of Charlotte's blankets. Apparently, there was a bear under the blankets, who was sick. He needed the blankets to make him feel better. Duh! (Notice the layers of blankets)

While Lisa was gone we read lots of books!

Charlotte eventually needed a nap and after I put her down I came out of the room to see a very happy Joli pronouncing that she had given herself Tattoos!

Joli then discovered that there was a little birds nest in the tree in the living room. She then realized there were two little eggs in it. This followed by lots of standing on the chair looking at the eggs. She then instructed me to go into Charlotte's bedroom and stay there. She then ran back out into the living room and got up on the chair. I asked her what she was doing and she told me to get back in the bedroom. I asked her if she was trying to get the eggs out and she smiled and told me yes.

Lisa came back and Joli was very happy to see her. Doesn't her hair look pretty!?!

Tonight since Chris wasn't home to do bathtime, I gave Charlotte a bath in the baby tub in the sink. She can sit up in it now and thought it was lots of fun! I like how she is properly covering herself up with her bath toy so she doesn't expose herself to the blogging world.

She was very cranky today and didn't nap very well. She went to bed at 6:30 and fell asleep nursing, which she never does! Poor baby! Hopefully tomorrow will be a nicer day!
Love Jolie and Charlotte reading together....
ReplyDeleteAnd Lisa's hair looks awesome!!!
Thanks for the update!
Love, Mom