After being back east for four months, it is nice to be home! It is certinaly much more quiet and it is weird being back home but we are busy unpacking and running errands! The flight went pretty good. Charlotte only slept for about 40 minutes, the whole day... which made for an interesting afternoon. She was pretty good for the most part, just a little whiny. We had a quick layover and she screamed and held her ears the whole descent. Poor baby was happy to be home and go to sleep! When she woke up yesterday morning we went to pick up Baylie from Willie and Lynsie! Baylie and Charlotte were thrilled to see each other! We got home and of course went outside! Charlotte's outdoor toys were a bit dirty so I washed them off. Charlotte helped until she decided she didn't like her hands being soapy!
Then she dried her car off so she could ride it!

Baylie enjoyed the water too and was soaked.
Charlotte found her helmet and of course wanted to put it on...
And ride her bike! Maybe today we will take a bike ride down to the park!
She finally went in the sandbox after standing outside it for a while. She once again, didn't like the feel of the sand on her hands... we have some adjusting to do!
While she played, I threw the ball for Baylie and Charlotte thought it was hilarious. So I adjusted myself so I could take her picture and throw so she would laugh!
She got a bit grumpy but I was trying to hold out on putting her down for a nap until normal nap time, so we came inside and had lunch and then she went right to bed! She is sleeping in her big girl bed at home too and she just loves it!

Fun photos! OK, tell the truth...you miss all our Eastern snow!! lol xo JGrammy
ReplyDelete