Not only have I been scolded by Mom AND Grandma for not blogging every day, but now Chris is complaining that there aren't any new pictures of his baby up. So, not that I don't feel bad for not blogging for Grandma and Mom, but when Chris asks... then I really feel guilty. So here are some new pictures from today. After Stroller Strides we played at the park for quite some time! Sue met us with Anna and Charlotte had her sand toys, so lots of time was spent in the sand.

Anna wanted to go on the "aldigator", so the girls went on the purple dinosaur together. Charlotte lasted a about 30 seconds before she had enough!

There was a brief moment of playing nicely in the sand together...

Then the fighting began. Charlotte was a monster and after Anna for playing with her toys...

Then she pouted alone when she was asked to be nice and share... guess pouting alone is a more fun option than sharing your toys?

Anna was afraid Charlotte was going to take her shovel, so Charlotte got a shove.

Sue and I stood back and watched them work it out!!! It was very hard not to laugh!

Then Charlotte pouted again...

Anna gave her hugs to make up but Charlotte wasn't having it. She made up for it later by throwing a handful of sand right in poor Anna's face... oh the joys of having toddlers!!!

The playground wasn't very busy today, so Charlotte decided today would be a good day to master climbing up the steps.

She always tries to, but there are usually a bunch of other kids in front and behind her, and she isn't the fastest climber, so it takes her a while! Today she had them all to herself and went all the way up.

She made sure I stayed far away, she wanted to do it HERSELF! I couldn't get too close or I got yelled at!

Of course once she was up, she was too afraid to go down any of the three slides by herself, so I ended up going to get her down... She desperately needs to rough house with Daddy!
Who knew quiet little Charlotte was going to be the rough one?! LOL!
ReplyDeleteHmmm, That child of yours is a brute!!!! Wonder where she got that from?? Good thing Anna is a "nice girl", maybe she'll learn from Anna????
ReplyDeleteSeriously thoI love the pictures of them together, I would have done the all wrong thing and rushed in!!!!
Thanks for the Blog.... Love, MOm