I am not a huge Valentines day person, but I couldn't resist the cute stuff they had for little kids. Charlotte got a nice little basket when she woke up. Mostly things to use in the kitchen, a flower growing kit, picture of her and I and her favorite, M&M's!

We decorated cookies to bring to Lisa's later on for our Valentine's day party. Charlotte loves her new stool and thinks she is so special because she can get to the counter now for everything. This tends to be a problem when there is something like cookies on the counter, and she thinks they are free game!

After naps we headed over to Lisa's. There were 4 adults and 7 children. We were brave though and the kids were pretty good for the most part. Abby went out to the trampoline with the kids and she made Charlotte say "auntie abby" before she took her. So Charlotte did. I am pretty sure Charlotte can speak full sentences, but chooses not to. If she wants something, she will say pretty much anything you tell her.

At first, Lisa, Jess and I hid inside and were watching Abby from the window. She saw us and was not too happy with us snickering at her on the trampoline with the kids. Of course, Charlotte had to have some contact with an adult in order to go on willingly.

Markus watched the silly kids very contently.

It didn't take long for Charlotte to get used to Mama Lisa again either!

Markus is seriously the happiest, sweetest baby I think I have ever met. All he does is smile!

After dinner, and several meltdowns from an array of different children, we finally decorated cupcakes. The kids were thrilled.


As we sat down to eat dinner, I realized that the table wasn't set for us, it was set for all the kids! There wasn't even any room for us poor mom's to sit!

After dinner the kids all played so nicely. We ended up staying at Lisa's until about 9 just because everyone was so content. What a nice end to Valentine's day!
No comments:
Post a Comment