Saturday, February 26, 2011

Muffins!

Charlotte and I both slept until about 9:30 this morning! After waking up with her at 3am, for no apparent reason, I guess I needed some rest! (She kept crying and crying, when I went into her room, she sat up and exclaimed "HI!!!". It took some chamomile and snuggling to get her to agree to go back to sleep!) I had no idea until Lisa texted me and I was wondering who would be sending me a message so early... little did I know it was late!! We missed gymboree today, I didn't feel the need to rush and Charlotte doesn't respond well to being ripped out of bed and thrown into the car, so we stayed home. It was a rainy morning so we attempted to watch a movie. She wasn't so into sitting still. Chris called and after chatting for a while and Charlotte starting to get rowdy, I figured I should do something with her. So we made muffins!Charlotte did a great job trying to crack the eggs!
Then she poured in the water and oil!
And then stirred!
Next we put cup cake liners in the pan, she got a little frustrated, but I would have too, they didn't quite fit! I decided we had extra batter left over, so we made mini muffins too!
While the muffins were baking, Charlotte had some freeze dried strawberries for a snack. It was a huge mess, but it kept her occupied while I cleaned up!

Cleaning her up was another whole task!

Finally our muffins were done and Charlotte was trilled!
I think all she has had to eat today is muffins, muffins and muffins!


2 comments:

  1. What a great and funny story! The strawberry photos! The yummy muffins and what a helper!!! xo JGrammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another awesome photo shoot, you are so clever!!! Love the ones of the muffins being shoved into her mouth! ...the last 3, and the messy hand that she's looking at.....thanks!

    ReplyDelete