Daddy was really the only one who looked at the camera and gave a real smile! Baylie was more interested in what was going on across the street and Charlotte was concerned that Baylie wasn't looking at the camera!
She told Chris the other day that Baylie is her best friend!
I tried to get a couple more before we left for the parade...
Tried... Charlotte had a blast at the parade. She waved to everyone going by. I left from the parade to go to Mom's night out and Chris took Charlotte home. When I got home he told me that he asked her in the car what her favorite part was. The conversation went something like this:
Daddy: Charlotte what was your favorite part of the parade?
Charlotte: "Shhhh. I sleeping." (Pause, with eyes shut.) "The Horses, Gog (dad)". They poop. It's stinky. Peeee U! Yuck. They poop stink! (plugging her nose)".
She is getting to be quite the little storyteller!

Can't wait to hear her stories in NH! xo JGrammy
ReplyDeleteAhhh, so she gets the need to focus on the most important part of the activity....
ReplyDelete