We spent this morning cleaning the yard. Well, Chris cleaned, Charlotte helped a little bit with her own sponge and bucket, and I took pictures. We found a Black Widow spider a couple nights ago while we were playing hide and seek, so we wanted to take everything out and clean it. Eventually Caroline woke up and I spent the rest of the time taking pictures of the girls so I wouldn't get yelled at that there wasn't a new blog!
Front Porch Sittin'
11 years ago
















Grammy Judith, I took the hit so we could all enjoy more new pictures!!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome photos!!! Thank you Thank you Thank you
Ha ha, and I sure enjoyed them!! Great photos of the two girls. xo, JGrammy
ReplyDeleteThey are so stinkin' sweet together! I hope Charlotte still likes Caroline when she can get into her toys, lol! That's when Joli and Markus' relationship changed!
ReplyDelete