Today Charlotte's preschool did their school pictures. Since I knew Charlotte wouldn't cooperate for them I tried to get a picture of her before she left for school. Well, she didn't cooperate for me either.

She wasn't looking at something interesting on the ground, she was hiding from the camera.

She is so pleasant these days!

Caroline however was quite a lovely little baby today! The whole day! I don't think she had one crying episode!

She just hung out and waited for big sister to leave so we could enjoy the peace and quiet!


Actually, she fell asleep today to Chris and I talking. Once we realized she was closing her eyes we kept talking non-stop until she fell asleep! (Check out the rolls on this baby!)

Charlotte of course wanted to be silly with Caroline.





She is super helpful and fun to get ready in the morning! Oh the joys of having a three year old!
Pretty cute sisters! and I just noticed Charlotte's classy fingernails in the last photo!Did her Dad did those? xo JGrammy
ReplyDelete