On Tuesday it was very warm so while Charlotte was at school I filled up her kiddie pool. She was very excited to come home and go swimming.

Baylie loved the water too.



Yesterday Charlotte requested that her and Caroline wear matching shirts. So we put on the new matching sister shirts from the Easter Bunny.

It wasn't long before Caroline spit up on hers.

I got another feet shot! I think I like this one better!

Charlotte loves playing with Caroline whenever she is awake!

We had a quick outfit change due to spit up, and Caroline was pretty in purple!


Zoey, Hayden and Maisie came over to play. As if the kids don't see enough of each other at school! They all loved the jeep!


In an effort for the mommies to eat lunch, we gave the kids freeze pops. They loved it!

What a fun bunch of friends-like the b and w photo at the end. xo JGrammy
ReplyDeleteCUte shot of Zoe and Charlotte in the jeep; the "I'm not lookin at the camera" girls!!! And the play dates are really good, Hayden's haircut is so cute; and his tutu too. Really need to find some more boys for your play dates......lol
ReplyDeleteLove, Mimi
So cute!! You didn't blow up the birth pool? LOL!!
ReplyDelete