Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday night dinner!

Tonight we went to Lisa and Joe's for dinner... again. Chris worked late, and when he called on the way home I told him Charlotte and I were at Lisa and Joes, to which he responded "YES! I was hoping they would invite us over!" We had fun as usual. Charlotte was awake most of the night then started squawking. Chris assumed she was hungry to which Lisa and I both replied "she just ate!". Lisa held her and rocked with her and she went right to sleep. She took a little cat nap and woke up and was ready to stare at her best friend Joli!
Zeus the kitten wanted some love too and ran and dove onto Chris' face/chest!
Lisa somehow got stuck with both girls. Joli sat with me for a while and we tried to convince her daddy to get us frozen yogurt. He told her he had no money and she told him she had some money in her piggy bank for him to use! 
Lisa was playing airplane with Charlotte. She luckily didn't spit up on her, which she has been doing ALL day!
Joli convinced Joe to play airplane with her too!
Lisa tried to get Charlotte to walk... she wasn't very interested. We came home and she passed right out! 

1 comment: