Today we went to lunch with Nikki and Karen after Stroller Strides. We went to this yummy restaurant called Burger Lounge!

While I have tried to give up regular coke, in Southern California they sell Mexican Coke in bottles. The difference being, the Mexican Coke is made with cane sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup. I can never pass up a Mexican Coke, and Charlotte was eyeing Nikki's! She's my daughter!

We have started to move into teething mode. All Charlotte wants to do is chew on things. We have a "Sophie the Giraffe" teether on the way, but in the meantime I bought her a teething ring to chew on. She didn't quite get it!

We also got a little butterfly teether that has a cool pack on one side and a massager on the other that vibrates when she chews on it! She sort of got the concept of this one!

One of the mom's at stroller strides has the cutest headbands for her daughter. I told Chris I wanted some and he told me no way was I going to put a headband on our daughter. I ordered some, but in the meantime found this one at Target. On the ride home I heard her making noise and figured she was ready for a nap (which she was). I looked back and this is how I found her. I am a horrible Mommy.
This is too funny......and now we know she is so not your daughter, you would have been crowing about being uncomfortable, something just not right......clearly she takes after her dad, comfortable no matter what. P
ReplyDeleteTrust me, there will be so many worse moments when you think you're a horrible mom!
ReplyDelete