Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Patty

This picture pretty much sums up Charlotte's day. Which is why were changing her name to Patty... Crabby Patty that is... She has decided she is not going to nap for longer than half hour stretches anymore... and then laugh at me when I try to put her back to sleep. Once she is up though she lasts about 20 minutes before she is screaming because she is so overtired. I am ready to throw the pacifiers out the window, and totally would if I could tune out her crying. She spits them out then whimpers until either she finds it herself or I put it back in her mouth. I know I shouldn't be running in the room every 2 minutes when she spits it out, but I want her to sleep so badly that I am willing to do anything. This is how I found her today... and no I didn't put that there... she somehow spit it out onto her nose...
In an effort to keep my sanity, we joined Lisa and Joe at Balboa Park for a concert. They have free concerts every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday during the summer. Charlotte had a temporary lapse in screaming to give Lisa a half smile. 
Eskimo Kisses!
She slept in my arms for most of the concert. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day for naps!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know what you're talking about, the ear-splitting scream because you were this horrible evil mother that put her in the car wasn't all that bad (sarcasm caked on sarcasm!)

    ReplyDelete