Monday, September 20, 2010

Meatball Mornings

For the past week, Charlotte has loved taking showers with me in the mornings. Once I showed her how to squirt the soap in her hand and wash herself, she thinks its awesome! When we're all clean I wrap her up in a towel and she watched TV on my bed. She doesn't like for me to take the towel off her so eventually I get her dressed then wrap her back in the towel!
I can't believe how long her hair has gotten in just the last month! It has a little curl to it at the bottom, but when it is wet it is so long!
If we have nothing to do in the morning we just hang out around the house. Charlotte really likes playing in my bedroom!
Sorry Charlotte, you can't go outside with the dog with no clothes on first thing in the morning!
Last week our friend Anna came over to play! Of course the girls weren't happy playing with dry toys and had to play with the water!

They eventually moved on to the riding toys, but of course they both wanted the same one!
We went inside to make lunch and Anna thought it would be fun to stand on the table! Sue went to take her down, but I had to snap a quick picture first!!! Good thing Charlotte doesn't know how to climb up there yet!
We have been doing a lot to keep busy and it has made the past week fly by!

No comments:

Post a Comment