Yesterday Abby and Lisa came over with the kids. Lilly and Charlotte were happy to see each other. Abby said the whole car ride Lilly was saying "Charlotte home".

Charlotte actually woke up before noon yesterday, but she was a little tired and clingy. I think she might be working on her eye teeth now that her four molars have cut through!

The kids decided it would be fun to play on the back side of the house?

We came in and had lunch. Charlotte liked having friends to eat with!


For desert, Abby made the kids blueberry's and whipped cream. They of course had to eat outside! She put the little girls at the small table together, and when we came back out, they had migrated to sit with the big kids!


The girls...

The kids wanted Abby to read a book so she did!

I'm not sure what was so funny but Charlotte must have been doing something to make everyone laugh! I was in the process of putting a new diaper on her but she peed on the ground before I got a new one and brought it back! Oh well, at least we were outside!

Baylie has been totally freaked out the last couple times Lisa and the baby have been over. There are times though that she is fine with Markus, so I don't know what her deal is. Maybe she doesn't like the chaos either!

Lilly wanted a ride in the wagon and Charlotte helped herself in. Lilly wasn't too pleased!

It was a fun, chaotic morning!
No comments:
Post a Comment