Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Shane and Abby's!

After our fun day of apple picking, we drove down to Shane and Abby's to take some family pictures. We wanted to do some at the beach, but it was so sunny it was hard to take pictures. I don't want to spoil their Christmas cards, so I won't post any of their family, but I took a few of Charlotte too! As soon as we got to their house Charlotte started yelling "SY GUY, SY GUY". It was so funny!There was a big jelly fish on the beach that everyone was checking out!
Lilly was soaked since all she wanted to do was run out into the ocean, so we decided to go back home.
When we got back to Shane and Abby's, Chris rinsed the sand off the kids with the hose.
When we got ready to do some more pictures, Charlotte thought she should be included too.
We gave the kids lollipops to distract them!
We wanted to take a group shot, but I forgot my tripod, so we set it up on the chair in a makeshift tripod. It's a good thing I have a warranty on my camera!
I love this picture. Charlotte wanted to go back to sit with Shane, Abby and Syrus but Syrus wasn't pleased with this idea, so he punched Charlotte in the nose! Shane and Abby were less than pleased... All I could do was laugh!
Charlotte snuggled with Shane until she felt better!
You can't tell from the picture, but Chris and Charlotte were sitting at the little kids picnic table. Chris thought he was just so funny! We had a great time hanging out with everyone before the boys left!

No comments:

Post a Comment