This afternoon after nap our friend Anna came over to go to the park with us! Charlotte slept for almost 4 hours, and as soon as she woke up she wanted to go right outside. All she want's to do is be outside. I guess after spending so much time in the freezing cold I can't blame her! We waited for Anna before heading down to the park!

I kind of misjudged the temperature and poor Charlotte had goosebumps on her legs the whole time, I was freezing, but we both didn't mind too much. Anything was better than temperatures in the single digits!

The girls picked up right were they left off and were happy to see each other. Charlotte was a bit grumpy (surprise surprise). We are still working on her being more independent and not needing to drag me everywhere she wants to go. Ugh.

Anna went right in for a kiss... Charlotte wasn't feeling it, but eventually gave her a giggle.

The girls have both gotten so big in 4 months!


Since Charlotte has been very into sand lately I brought a few sand toys and it's a good thing I did! The girls loved playing in the sand and Charlotte really didn't care about the rest of the playground!
What a cute Boston Red Sox fan! xo JGrammy
ReplyDelete