While we are far far away from Charlotte being potty trained, I thought I needed to mark this moment! Yesterday Charlotte's new potty came and she was thrilled. While we were in New York, she loved going through the motions, she would sit for a few seconds then want to get off, get toilet paper, wipe, shut the lid and flush the toilet. So I thought that it was a good time to just get her a seat so she can start getting familiar with the idea on a potty her own size. She hasn't really shown any signs that she is ready to potty train, so my expectations weren't set too high, but surprisingly she sat right down and peed on it. Then she of course wanted to wipe and flush... After she had lunch she went back into the bathroom, sat down and peed and pooped! This of course was followed by either peeing in her diaper, or outside on the ground several times, and today she went on the kitchen floor once, and then before bath she went again in the potty! While we are still far away from being diaper free, I am shocked that she has gone three times! (Pardon the awful photo job, it was a quick run for the camera and the settings were all off!)
Front Porch Sittin'
11 years ago

So cute!!
ReplyDelete