This morning I took Charlotte to the doctors office to make sure she didn't have a sinus infection. She has had cold like symptoms for about 3 weeks now, but she was totally fine! The doctor thinks she just got back to back colds. From there we stopped at Target, Charlotte's favorite store, and then went to the chiropractor! Whew! It was a busy morning. Abby came over around lunch time so I could go get my hair done. When she got back I sent her off to Target and I took the kids down to the park in the wagon! I figured they weighed about 100lbs combined, and boy were they heavy! (I love this picture, Syrus looked at it after I took it and was so pleased, he said "I look like a one eyed monster!!!!")

Of course the girls headed right for the swings!

Syrus is such a great big brother! He and Charlotte usually get along pretty good too. He pushed both girls on the swings!

There was hardly anyone else at the park, one of my friends from Stroller Strides was there with her husband and her kids, but that was about it! It is so great to have such a nice park right down the street!

We went back to the house and met Abby and we decided to take the kids out to dinner. It was a very crowded friday night and the kids were a bit overwhelmed, but they pulled through and then we went to get ice cream when they were done!


Lilly didn't take a nap, and she normally would have been in bed around the time we were eating dinner, but even with our tired kids, we decided to just let them have fun, and they proved us right! They were so well behaved and just had a blast that we played for longer and longer!

They enjoyed their ice cream very much!

Charlotte and Lilly both had strawberry ice cream!


Abby took Syrus across the street to use the bathroom (Charlotte just used her potty on the floor... I am so classy!) and the girls chased each other around the ice cream parlor while we waited!

Abby came back and said there was a band playing at the coffee shop so we decided that we would let the kids go and dance for a bit! They thought it was a great idea! (Most of my pictures were blurry... bummer). It was so funny to watch them. Charlotte spotted a dog statue, and she stopped, went to grab Lilly's hand as if to say "Lilly... do you see that?!?!" and off they went to check out the doggy. It was hilarious. They loved that statue to pieces!

We gave the kids each a dollar to put in the tip basket. Charlotte wanted to hand deliver hers. She then went to the tip basket and started shoving dollar bills under her shirt.... this is not a good sign!

After giving the doggy some hugs and kisses we headed out to take a walk around the block before heading home!

Lilly is very fast. Charlotte isn't so fast. She did her best to keep up and giggled the whole time!

The kids were so cooperative and stopped so I could take a picture of them! They are so stinkin cute!

And then they were off! They ran for 4 blocks!

They were definitely pooped! Chris called right as we were approaching our cars so we parted ways and headed home! It was such a fun impulsive night!
Talk about cute kids!!!! xo JGrammy
ReplyDeleteThey should all have slept really good!!!! What a nice day for everyone!!
ReplyDeleteI'm envious....
Love, Mom