Sunday, April 5, 2009

Another fun evening!

Lisa, Joe and Joli came to OUR house for dinner tonight! Charlotte slept for a while before they got here, and all through dinner! She loves her snugly blankey and her froggie. 

Joli entertained us during dinner. She proclaimed that Chris was an old man. We asked her what Charlotte was, and she said "baby Charlotte is a little girl, Mommy is a big girl, Kacie is a big girl, and daddy is a big girl". We asked her again if Daddy was a boy or girl, she told us a boy, and then said Daddy was a little boy! She was very funny! She was watching Pooh and wanted Charlotte to watch too. She even told her who the characters were!
Joli held Charlotte, and Lisa and I were amazed at how big Charlotte has gotten in the last month! She used to be so little next to Joli!Joli wanted Charlotte to talk to her! She asked her very nicely if she wanted to talk! 

I woke Charlotte up after dinner to feed her and she was nice and content when she was finished! I can't believe how dark Charlotte looks next to me! Chris swears it is his 1/16th Native American heritage, but I swear it is my Italian coming out!

No comments:

Post a Comment