So here are a bunch of photos from the past few days. Charlotte has been doing great... She is a little piggy. We think she weighs about 11-12 pounds already! We are gearing up for our trip back east in a few days, hopefully she will cooperate! She is becoming more interested in her toys, and likes to stare at them. Chris has been playing on the floor with her a lot lately. Here they are together!

The other night Chris and I were overtired and came out into the kitchen like this... This is usually how things get broken when we goof off...

I got Charlotte a toy to go on her carseat. I know its probably not up to car seat safety standards, but Chris assures me it is fine. She LOVES it. She has been staring at the sun a lot lately.

Chris and Charlotte in the backyard. Chris so needs a haircut!

Here is Charlotte this morning on our bed. I got her little jean shorts and a hoodie and we tried it on today. She has such a big belly, but her bum is tiny! Luckily the cloth diapers help keep the shorts up!

We took Judith and Fred to the Corvette Diner for lunch. Chris and I got cherry Cokes! Yum!

Judith and Fred both got malts! They were yummy too!

Chris had Charlotte in the Moby wrap and she slept the whole time. I just love the little hand and foot sticking out!
is the baby breathing in there! too much! so cute! hehehee
ReplyDelete