Yesterday was Joe's birthday and Lisa had a barbeque for him! It was strange to have all the guys there this time! Leanh stole Charlotte as soon as she arrived... and also decided she liked my jelly beans that were being kept at Lisa's!

I was so happy, I got to have a Blue Moon! Yay! Lisa was happy for me too!

There is something about Lisa's house that puts Charlotte to sleep... don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing! She even slept through the noise again, although once it rose a few decibels we decided to take her home!

The boys liked Charlotte too... and I'm sure if were still in San Diego when she starts to date there won't be a boy allowed anywhere close to her!

The gang. Little Bear, Chris, Robyn and Lisa... who as you can tell had had enough to drink!

Leanh and Brian with Charlotte. Brian insisted that Charlotte responded when he said her name, and was looking at him wave to her later in the night... I think it was the alcohol!

And the way the night ended... Jonas AND Charlotte asleep on the couch! It's a wonder she sleeps when we bring her home!
Such a good night!
ReplyDelete