Judith and Fred took a trip up to Santa Barbara today and are staying into tomorrow so we just hung out at home! Chris was working on the trunk again and I was talking to Grandma Dorwin while sitting outside. Here was our a snippet of our conversation:
Me: Charlotte is taking a nap right now
G: Oh, on your lap?
Me: No, in her swing. I swaddled her and decided she needs to start taking a somewhat regular nap in her bed.
G: Oh no... Don't hit her
Me: huh?
G: You said you swatted her
Me: No I said I SWADDLED her...
Anyway... Yesterday afternoon we went to the Natural History Museum to see the Bodyworks exhibit. It was very cool if you ever get the chance to check it out I would highly recommend it! Charlotte lasted just about the whole time, but then got hungry so we went to the car and Chris gave her a bottle. She was nice and content once she was done!
I love her scowl. I wonder where she might have gotten that from!
This evening Lisa and Joli, and Lisa's friend Jessica and her son Cole came over to see us, and then we all went out to dinner. Joe's mom bought Charlotte and Joli matching dresses and we coordinated and put them on them! Joli was a bit more cooperative than Charlotte when it came to smiling for the camera!

No comments:
Post a Comment